Thursday, April 5, 2012

WMSC 92


 For my Lawnscaping Bloghop post, please scroll down!

It is Saturday again - and the start of Easter break which means a week off from work - YIPPIE! and Saturday also  means a new sketch and a new challenge at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps Sketch challenge. This time it is exciting but also quite scary because we'll be using sketches little me have designed. Keep my fingers crossed you won't have to struggle too much with it.



I used stamps from these great sets: Gingham and co and Li'l Buddies.
Now head over to the WMS challenge blog for wonderful inspiration from the other Mischief Makers -and to join in the challenge of course.




Have agreat day, hugs Karin

I'm entering this card for the the Anything Goes challenges at Papertake Weekly and ABC dt challenge, and I've used one of my favorite tools - my cuttlebug with spellbindes die for Simon Says Stamp challenge.

12 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

so, so cute! I love the bees 'standing in' for the banner element - brilliant!

Lin said...

Oh so cute, Karin! Love what you did!

Desirée said...

Aw, those bees are just adorable!

Kary said...

What a fun, adorable card, Karin!! I love the gorgeous spring scene and the little bees look like they are dancing. Love this! Have a wonderful weekend!! {hugs}

Jay Gee said...

Well. your first sketch is wonderful Karin and I love how you used the bees for the banner - cute card :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh such a cute card so pretty !!!!

Jenny said...

That's so cute how you used the bees instead Of the pennants :0)
The black bkgd makes the whole image stand out.
Jenny x

Elf Designs said...

Hi Karin
Those bee's are so cute. I love this card. Hope you have a fantastic week off.
Love Em x

Auntie Em said...

I love your bees against the polka dot background and the sweet flowers on the grass. The background really makes them pop!
Great card! :)

Bumblebee said...

Love the bees Karin!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your sketch!! LOVE this fun card with the swirly background and your buzzy bees! Enjoy your spring break 😊

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally cute card!! Thank you for playing along at the ABC Challenge blog this month!!