Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Make a sweet case for your tissues!

Hi Everyone!



I recently went to an exhibition at Liljevalchs called; The 100 year jubilee of Hemslöjden (Swedish Handicrafts) and saw the sweetest little case for your tissues (paper handkerchieves). (I personally hate when there are just a few left in the plastic cover - no matter how beautiful the wrap is) so I went straight home and made my own version of it with a fabric design using some of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamps (-: I think this is a great little Thank You gift that will fit perfectly inside a Thank you card (therefore I'm entering it in the Moxie Fab World Stamp It - Thank You challenge (-: .


Today I'm sharing the full tutorial and pattern for it on Lawnscapings challenge blog! Please check it out!


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

I just love this cutie! I, too, hate having just a few tissues left in the package! I love that you used Lawn Fawn stamps to personalize it! I'm not the greatest seamstress, but I think making some of these up for future thank you presents for my parent room volunteers would make excellent gifts! Thanks for sharing.

Elin Larsson said...

så sött! Håller med dig helt om alla små förpackningar med näsdukar som blir liggande. Genialt!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable project Karin thanks for the tip!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so great, Karin! I have no idea how to sew but would love to learn someday! Super job!

Annette Allen said...

aww I so love this...totally awesome...

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty stamped case Karin! Love the colors!

Jenny said...

I saw this project on the LS blog....sooo sweet Karin, the smaller stamps are just right for this project :0)
So pretty.
Jenny x

Poppit said...

oh! Super cute! x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)