Friday, October 26, 2012

Guest Designing for AnnaBelle Stamps absc # 55


 


I'm a bit sad to realize this is my last post as guest designer for Annabelle Stamps. It's been so much fun! Thanks for having me! If you haven't checked them out already you must right away; They have wonderful stamps and a super sweet owner, Andrea, with the best customer service!

This week is a sketch challenge and for my card I used the set "Tomorrow's Dream". I'm in love with it!
Now pop over to the AnnaBelle Blog for all the info you need

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Annabelle is just too cute Karin! Love the little patch of grass she's standing in. Wonderful sentiment too!

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, this card is sooo cute, Karin! Love all the details! Your work is always fabulous! Love it! Hugs

A Consuming Passion said...

It's been such fun seeing your cards featuring AnnaBelle Stamps Karin! Love the softness of today's card along with your paper piecing.

~amy~ said...

Karin, this is sooo very sweet:)

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely adorable Karin! Your colouring is amazing and those sweet DP's are perfect! It's been so wonderful to have you with us, thanks for all the inspiration!

Jingle said...

OH, my goodness, so sweet!!! Love this!

Angela Fehr said...

This is soft & sweet Karin! Very pretty.

Annette Allen said...

i love how you colored her hair and paper pieced her outfit...such an awesome card...

Jay Gee said...

I love the gorgeous soft colour palette you always use and this card is totally adorable :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I just adore this, Karin! Your coloring is wonderful and I'd love to make a trip someday to meet you and take a lesson! :)

Kylie said...

What a super sweet card, Karin! LOVE your take on the sketch, your colouring is Amazing and it was AWESOME having you on board!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X