Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rain or Sunshine - My door is always open for You!




It's my third week as guest designer for Paper Smooches and I'm LOVING it! When Kim sent me pictures of the new sets I just knew this would be my new  PS favorite! I Think you know how much I love creating Little scenes on my cards and this is just the perfect set for doing that - endless combinations and with wonderful sentiments to go with the adorable houses!




Have a great Wednesday everyone, hugs, Karin


 

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet, love the sentiment and the scene you created!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable Karin and perfectly colored!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Great sentiment and scene. As always the coloring is just fantastic. I could stare at your cards for hours just in awe of the coloring alone.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Very, very cute indeed and I love the scene you created!! Excellent card design too!!

Muffin said...

Åååh, här hittar man alltid de finaste korten! Tokigillar allt och hunden ett par inlägg ner är helt ljuvlig!
Kram o go helg!