Monday, October 14, 2013

You're my favorite!



There's a new SPARKS challenge and I just had to play along. This week it's a designer drafts challenge and this is my take on it. I used the adoreable gingerbread man and woman from Giddy Gumdrops. They look in love and so happy together I decided to make a Little LOVE/ Christmas card!  The sentiment is from the new elves set and the stars from Merry Motifs.
 

OctoberDD
 
 

 
I hope you would call these sweeties "creatures", since I want to enter them for the challenge at Stamping Sensations and I will also enter it at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - use a clear stamp.
 
Have a great Monday, hugs, Karin 

11 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I'd definitely classify these yummy little ones as 'creatures'. This is a really fun card. Love your background paper and the little plum pudding above the sentiment. Great coloring too! A very sweet card! Bev

Annette Allen said...

how cute.. love those little ginger people...

Elise C. said...

That is adorable, Karin! The cupcake above the sentiment looks great and I like that the gingerbread cookies are in love! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love the texture in your coloring and that great die cut bracket/sentiment piece.

francesca said...

oh these little gingerbreads are so cute!! :)

Sylvia said...

What fun Christmas cards, Karin, love all three! Always enjoy finding your blog again, thanks for stopping by mine and leaving comments! Happy Fall!

Jingle said...

Karin, this is so cute! I love the stars in the corner! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Jenny said...

I could just eat these little cuties.... your shading makes them look so delicious :0) Such a sweet card (pun intended).
Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Morag said...

Love the shading - especially on the stars, they look like the are relaxed somehow... ;)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - this is just the CUTEST! Just beautiful coloring Karin!!! So glad you joined us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Eret said...

Karin, it is gorgeous. Love your design and beautiful images. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
Eret x