Saturday, November 30, 2013

Noel with Icicle - Purple Onion Designs

Hi everyone!
Today the Purple Onion Designteam are sharing some ideas for tags and gift wrapping created with the most wonderful stamps from Purple Onion. For this tag I used Icicle - an image by my favorite illustrator Stacey Yacula! Paper from October Afternoon.
You can see them all HERE and best of all - there's a 25% sale off all PO stamps till December 10th!
 
 
 
This is my first post of the day and I will be back later with an adorable pillowbox (-:  
I'm back later today with more Purple Onion samples!
 
I'm entering this for the challenge at  and Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge.
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Oh my gosh, he is totally adorable Karin and I love your paper choices :)

Gerdine said...

So cute!

jc2711 said...

Awwwwwww, I like this :)

Jackie

Lin said...

Just love your tag, Karin, he looks so cute against the plaid background!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! Love this cute critter and your banner with the leafy sprigs!

Miriam Prantner said...

Another completely to die for image, he is so cute, love the plaid background on the tag too!