Friday, May 2, 2014

WMS May release previews day 3; Folding tags


Today I'm sharing a Project made using and absolutely WONDERFUL new die that will be released at WMS tomorrow. Be sure to be there when the shop opens because I know Claire will be out of this one in notime (_: It is called Folding tags and is useful for so many occasions. The team were assigned different holidays/celebrations to show this and I got "Mother's Day"
What would be a more fitting Mother's day mini gift from her Needlework teacher daughter than a sewing etui for her wallet or handbag.

It was so fast and easy since this seemed made for it:


Now make sure you pop over to see what the other WMS ladies to see what they have created with this new wonderful die:

Anya Schrier  Edna Morrisdie  Jeanne Jachna Jen Cuthbertson Jennifer Holmes Julia Aston Karin Åkesdotter Kelly Schirmer Laurie Schmidlin Lynn Mercurio Renee Lynch

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

I'm entering this card for the "anything goes" challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

17 comments:

Mariken said...

Hi Karin, love your blog, so many beautiful things!! And your watercolours are beautiful!!
I'm going to follow you, Mariken

Annette Allen said...

oh my that is too awesome.. such a fun idea.. i love it

Kelly S. said...

Oh Karin this is ADORABLE! The sentiment is perfect with those OA papers and I love the teeny sewing kit inside!!

Deborah Frings said...

What a fabulous idea! I love the pretty paper and the sweet sentiment - a really super gift!

Julia Aston said...

Love this Karin! The paper you used is perfect for this sweet sewing kit!

Marybeth said...

This is the best idea Karin! Love it!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love your tag, Karin! It's so pretty, and the sewing kit is a great idea!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet idea and that OA paper is one of my faves!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a clever idea! My favorite project from today!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Karin! This is absolutely brilliant!

LauraJane:) said...

OH yes BRILLIANT idea! I want one!!

snowbear said...

How cute!! What a marvelous little surprise inside!!!!

patscrap said...

This is so cute !

Fay Marie said...

I love this idea!! This set really lends itself to such an idea!

Indy's Designs said...

EEk! This is a great way to use the tag die! Love it!

Anna-Karin S said...

What a great idea! I love it! May I "lift" it???
Vilken bra ide! Hur sött som helst! Får man "apa" efter???
Anna-Karin S.

Jackie Rockwell said...

AMAZING IDEA!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tag!