Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New Release at Purple Onion Designs!


 Skating Joe 







Cora & Thomas 


Hi Everyone!

I'm in LOVE again!  How I adore Purple Onion's new stamp collection by the super talented Stacey Yacula - I can't stop playing with them and am so happy I get to share two of my cards today for the release!! I have many more coming that's for sure ! (-:


There are 16 wonderfully cute stamps in this collection called ; A Charming Winter  There's a great offer at the store; You can purchase the entire collection for $75.00 (+ 3 sentiments) .  This special price is only available for one week - it will end on Wednesday, November 5th.

Please pop over to the Purple Onion blog to check out what my talented teamies have created with their stamps - I know their projects will be fantastic and so, so inspiring!

Have a great Wednesday, hugs, Karin
     


12 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I just love Stacey's designs, they are darling, and you bring them to life so well!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all adorable, but I especially love those bunnies in their hats!

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said...

All of your cards so fun and whimsical...this is no exception, Karin! Your Nordic takes have some amazing touches wintery scenes like this! LOVE!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning Karin, your colouring is TDF!

Lisa Elton said...

What adorable snowmen!! But I am over the moon smitten with the bunnies...LOVE THEM TO BITS!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh goodness, these are so, so cute and totally sweet! Love them!
Hugs,
Debbie

Redanne said...

The images are truly adorable and your colouring is superb too. Anne x

SonjaK said...

Oh these stamps are damn cute. And your cards are fantastic!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Karin... I'm in LOve again, as well... they could not be more B. Potter-perfect!
=] Michele

Marybeth said...

Love these Karin! You even cut them out perfectly!

Magda said...

Funny and gorgeous!!!