Saturday, October 25, 2014

Waltzing Mouse Stamps Release Previews Day 1

:
Hi Everyone!

I am here to share the first day of previews for Waltzing Mouse Stamps October release. As you soon will find out it is a WONDERFUL release with lots of  beautiful and cute sets. Firts out is; Flurries - a set with LOTS of beautiful snowflakes.

I embossed my snowflakes in white and then inked the background - then added a sheet of vellum on top.



WaltzingmouseStamps
Click Image to go to
the WMS blog

Now check out what my talented teamies have created with this set:

You can also wisit the WMS DT inspiration blog TEAM TALK for more previews!
Have a great day, see you tomorrow!
Hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous, I love the effect of the soft vellum overlay, Jo x

Deborah Frings said...

So beautiful! I love the variety of snowflakes, the beautiful inked background and the softness of the vellum. Gorgeous!

Jeanne J. said...

A beautiful dreamy background Karin!

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely blue background Karin - the vellum overlay really softens it!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Such a lovely snowy card Karin!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Karin! Your inking/blending always leaves me speechless, and this is no exception! I love the vellum overlay on this card so much, too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is amazing! The glowing is awesome!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how the vellum softens things and the inking really does look like it's glowing, gorgeous!