Friday, March 20, 2015

Hero Arts Nature Challenge

Hi!

Today I'm here to share a last minute card for the Nature Challenge at Hero Arts. The Snow Dot flower bg is one of my absolute favorite bg stamps. Here I embossed it in white and then inked it with green. The butterfly is from another favorite ; Antique engravings!!!








Have a great day and a very nice week-end, hugs, Karin
ps. if you want to see more of my Hero Arts cards you can visit my Hero Arts Pinterest file; https://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/hero-arts/


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous Karin!! I can see why you love this beautiful BG stamp. The embossing and inking you've done with it really makes it shine!!

Happy Dance said...

Really, really pretty Karin! And since it's official the first day of Spring, this card is wonderfully appropriate! Love those little flowers and your background here. Love this one. Bev

Indy's Designs said...

Another gorgeous card! Love that butterfly!
Hugs,
Debbie