Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Watercolors

It is Sunday and I am here  to share a new watercolor! This time I've tried to both speed up and loose up my painting a bit. To enhance the feeling of "I don't care how these paintings come out" I sat in our sofa in the living room when painting these (-:  I chose two pictures from the internet that I worked on parallelly. It was fun, but I'm not sure if I like them. They are more of sketches for a possible future "serious" painting.







If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some favorites!

If I've used a reference photo it can most often be found in my "For paintings" folder on Pinterest.

Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

11 comments:

Irene said...

Beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely, Karin.

Janet D. said...

So, so pretty! I love your style. :)

Barb said...

Wow! So awesome. Karin! LOVE!!!

Sarah G said...

Wonderful, as always! I like the look of this 'carefree' watercolouring. The second painting is just gorgeous :)

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I can almost taste those sweet berries!

Kara said...

just beautiful!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is am amazing painting!

Roxy said...

Something serious later? These r fantastic u need to put them in a frame and be proud of your beautiful paintings.... Serious talent Karen. Thank you for sharing:)

Marybeth said...

Amazing Karin! Love them both but something about the second one ...... I just love these!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh so lovely! You are so, so talented!
Hugs,
Debbie

P.S. Someone today told me 47 days to go! (Is it too early to be counting down?) LOL