Thursday, July 9, 2015

Freckled Fawn kit Review - Hello Summer

Hi Everyone!
Today I have something really fun to share. Last week I was generously sent a package of Freckled Fawn's monthly embellishment kits to try. It's their June kit and so perfect for summery Projects! This is probably the most summery card I've made so far (-:




I opened it and pulled out one goodie after another - so fun and so inspiring.



"Freckled Fawn strives to create products that please the eye and gladden the heart. The OHDEERME Kit Club by Freckled Fawn is a monthly subscription including exclusively designed embellishments shipped directly to you in a fun zipper pouch!"
 If you decide to try their kit,  be sure to mention my name; KARIN  because that will give you a 5$ gift card to use in their shop!
Wishing you a warm and sunny day!
Hugs, Karin

I'm entering this card for the summer challenge at Bastel Traum

3 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Sweet card Karin! Love that little sun; chubby and happy little fella! Gorgeous summery colors too. I'll pop over to FF and check out the goodies. Have a great day. Bev

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable card! Love that little sun!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Karin, you probably think I had abandoned your blog!! Your posts have not been showing up in my reader for the past couple of weeks. I thought you might have taken a break or been on vacation. I've missed SO MUCH!! I scrolled back through drinking in all of the fabulousness. Everything is wonderful. Beautifully designed and perfectly colored as always!! I signed up to follow by email, we'll see if that works!!