Tuesday, December 29, 2015

MFT 1

Hi!

Today I have a new card made with wonderful Products from My Favorite Things 













Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!




If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest 

Or, follw me on instagram here;  www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just Precious!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE!! Love the paper your framed this sweet image with!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh Karin, this is so cute! Love those cupcake images and that sweet little lady! Everything is colored perfectly. It's the blue cardstock and perfect dp that really set the images off to a tee. Amazing card. Just love it. Happy New Year too! Bev