Thursday, June 2, 2016

Create a Smile's new challenge!

Hi!

Today I'm playing along with two fun new challenges!



 

The super sweet Amy Tsuruta Always introduces me to new fun challenges: This time one called The Heart's Desires and the colors from the inspiration pic were so Beautiful I used all of them for my card. I have eometric shapes and hope a penguin counts as a sea creature !

And to get to play along with the new Create a Smile's Challenge I used one of my absolute favorite images from them - this supercute Penguin! - Here's an older card: He looks cute in White too , don't you Think?



Create a smile




Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute penguin Karin! We're so happy you joined in the fun!

creatingincolors said...

What adorable cards! I think I need that stamp set!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how cute!! Love the polka dot card!

Toni said...

OMG, this is adorable! So glad you shared!

Toni
THD DT

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Sooooo adorable, love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Sooooo adorable, love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Yay for this FUN colorul card that really "Creates a smile!!!" SO\o happy you joined us at Heart Desires!!!!!

tonyamaries said...

I love that penguin! Both cards are adorable! Thanks for joining us on our first challenge and hope you play along again!