Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Home Tweet Home - Sunny Studio

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's adorable new summer release! For today's card I used a super sweet set called A Bird's Life.


I simply diecut a stitched csalloped square and then stamped 4 of the cute bird houses in each of the corners. I stamped the sentiment to the center before I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut a bunch of the adorable birdies from the set. When I had them all ready I placed them out where I thought they fit the best and used tape adhesive to tape them to the card - so fun playing with these cuties (-:

I then made a cardbase with a blue panel matted to it before I adhered the scallopped square to the card with foam adhesive.


You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE



Sunny Studio Supplies I used:
A Bird’s Life





I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 


I'm entering this for some fun challenges too:


Copic Marker Sweden - Gult är fult, men fint på kycklingar!


21 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the little birdhouses! Jo x

Jeanne said...

This is so sweet! I really like all the cute birds and lovely birdhouses. Your coloring is soft and pretty. Great card. :)

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little birdhouses, this is a sweet card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super pretty card and so many beautiful colours and elements. A real spring feel too. I'm not sure whether you may have exceed our maximum number of linked challenges at Less is More, which is 5 including our own. Apologies if I've mis-read that but just looking at the links. Thanks for sharing your stunning card with us and hope you'll play along again sometime. Sarah

Esther said...

This is SO gorgeous, Karin! Those bird houses are adorable and I love the fresh, spring colours. What a fab card for our "spring walk" challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sarah G said...

This is such a fun and happy card, Karin! I love the spring colours and sweet birds. Great to see you at Less is More :)

Cardsbymaaike said...

saw this card earlier this week on Facebook, Sunny Studio shared it I think and I can see why, it's a corker ;-)

Tracy Freeman said...

Karin this is so cute and pretty, love the colours you have used.
Thank you for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero x

Lynne K said...

Simply adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Neets B said...

Love those cute bird houses and super colouring too. Perfect for our spring challenge although I think you may have exceeded our maximum number of combined challenges which is 5.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Susan said...

Such a bright and fun card. Your design is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

brenda said...

An adorable new home which looks so pretty in the soft pastel shades, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful card with these stamps. Beautiful colouring too.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute card thanks for sharing with creatalicious Rachel DT

Miriam Prantner said...

Super sweet! I love the grid design and the different placement of the birds.

~amy~ said...

Karin, this is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge #11!

Anonymous said...

oh, how cute! i love the colours you've used and those little birdies are adorable! a sure sign of spring and so perfect for our challenge theme! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Soooooo sweet!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

tonyamaries said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge at THD!

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious. YOu need to link back to our challenge blog to be eligible for the prize draw though.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…